Eternia: Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternia: Prologue

A world torn by the hatred of war.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

July 26th, 2011 - A change in direction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Method Acting
Admin
Method Acting

July 26th, 2011 - A change in direction Empty
PostSubject: July 26th, 2011 - A change in direction   July 26th, 2011 - A change in direction I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:05 pm

Hi all,

We've had a little difficulty meeting the final deadline for the game. As of now, there really isn't enough content, for my original vision, anyway. So, I've decided to take a different route, that won't require as much content to be considered fun by its players.

Come August the 1st, Eternia: Prologue will be released, in a form most of you aren't expecting. I really want it to be up by the time the original deadline comes along, so instead of delaying the game, I'm going to host a roleplay server. With the features we currently have, and the time left, we'll be able to pull this off. I've spoken to SuperAntx and he's assured me that the feature list I provided today is reasonable for our deadline.

If roleplaying isn't your thing, then I apologize. Our goal after the roleplay server is set up is to work on the game's content and have a PvP server live by September.

I hope this isn't too much of a disappointment to our followers but I would prefer to release a game, sticking to my word, instead of announcing a delay for both versions. I look forward to playing with you all, be it in August, or in September.

- Method Acting
Back to top Go down
http://byond.com/members/writinganewone

July 26th, 2011 - A change in direction
Page 1 of 1